Sunday, July 5, 2015

Introduction!

I have been writing book reviews on my tumblr (frantasangel.tumblr.com) and now I will be putting them on here. I want feedback but my main goal is just to help people find their "outlet" book. My definition of an "outlet" book is a book that you read anytime to escape whatever the fuck life throws at you that day.

I've always been that girl who brought a book to sleepovers and while everyone  was gossiping I would read. I'm that girl who normally starts her conversations with the boys I like by asking them what their favorite book is. Most of the time when I'm not working or with friends and when I'm trying to avoid the world, like the introvert that I am, you can find me in the corner of a library or any place really with a nice cup of coffee and a good book.

So I am going to post my reviews from tumblr here and then I will begin to post new ones. But this blog isn't only going to be for book reviews but also for other things that I am passionate about, like Feminism or my anxiety.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you.
    I noticed your comment out of hundreds on Sasha and Regan's Perustopia page on Goodreads and for some reason when I saw that you had a blog it sparked something within me! So, I finally just did it and make a blog for myself! I am extremely excited and just really happy that I saw your comment! Thank you again!! I hope we can be bookish blogger friends haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is amazing! I haven't been blogging for very long either but I figured that since I read so much I might as well just post a quick bit to maybe help others find what they are interested in. Are you the one who friend requested me on Goodreads? If not you should!!

      Delete