Monday, January 28, 2019

Series Review: Stalking Jack The Ripper 1-3 ~ Kerri Maniscalco


Over the past few months, I have been absorbed into this Victorian time period, murder mystery, thriller series. I've been following along as Audrey Rose defied her father in order to pursue her passion, a passion that was meant to be handled by non-religious men, not proper young women like herself. I've watched as she navigated loss, fear, and other intense feelings. I've witnessed her be accepted by her father, sent to a school of all men, fall in love, autopsy many dead, and solve the various gruesome murders. I have been engrossed since page one of Stalking Jack the Ripper and it has continued throughout the entire series thus far.

I am so excited for the final book that will be coming out this year. Maniscalco has done an impeccable job at keeping readers engrossed and on the edge of our seats. There have been various times where I have had to put the books down to do something else, but all I could do was think about the books. Obsession? Yeah, probably.

Book #1 Rate: 5/5
Book #2 Rate: 5/5
Book #3 Rate: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment